Monday, August 4, 2008

Winners!

Today I made, yes made, prizes. Here are my lovely assistants drawing the winners for my little contest. I let them each draw one name. Ethan drew... tharker.
Mazie drew.... aunt Krisitin.
Thanks to all of you who commented, and visited and pushed my counter over five hundred. That's so cool. I've only been blogging for a month and a half. (One of the perks of having a large extended family, I suppose. Plus, we are the far-away ones in the family.) I'm mailing prizes this week. Hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Thanks Michelle!!! (Although I did comment like 8 times huh?)

    If you want to email me, I'll give you my snail mail address and such.
    tiffani_harker@hotmail.com

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! Long time no chat. For the record I think my wife (tharker) cheated. Are you going to put up with that? I don't think you would have in High School. It's good to see that you and your family are doing well. Take Care. Dark Pop Rules! Cowabunga Dude,,,, er,,,,,, Dudette!

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! I can't believe I got picked. Thanks Mazie! I never get my name drawn or win anything. Hope that all is going well with you and yours. Only a little over two weeks to go until school!!!!! I am barely hanging in there. Maybe I will find that I still have some motivation to live life once we get back to the routine of the new school year. I hope so! I can't seem to find a desire to do a single thing and just want to hide in my room all day! :)

    ReplyDelete