Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thirteen-Month Check-up

I'm posting this for my friend Allisa because she asked me how much Josie weighed. Allisa doesn't genetically grow monster babies with rolls like we do in our family. She has those petite ones that you can still carry when they're two (because they weight at two what mine weight at six months.) So, here you are, the latest stats on Josie:

Age: 13 months
Height: 31.25 inches
Weight: 23.5 lbs
Mode of transportation: Still crawling and movin' fast!
Favorite word: Ah-oh! (As she's throwing things on the floor.) She also waves and says, "Aye!"
Daytime naps: 2
Favorite food: Any meat, but she's particularly fond of hot dogs and sausage.
Number of teeth: 8 and she knows how to use them!


In an unrelated thought, have you noticed anything wrong with my blog list? With the exception of Tiffani and Tiffaney, no one else updates regularly. This is stressful for me. I want to know what they're doing, and (sigh) I have to resort to reading strangers' blogs instead. I guess not everyone is as addicted to their computer as I am!

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to the computer too. There should be a support group for us. Online, of course :) I don't know any Earls that served a mission in Montana. We live about 100 miles from a huge clan of Earls. Every time we go to the temple we get asked if we're related to the Earls of ...... It's usually the same people that ask us that too :) We decided that since we have 5 boys, we're totally taking them on. Give us a generation, and people will me asking THEM if they're related to the Earls of our home town! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I haven't seen you in a while and I was checking out my sitemeter to see if anyone has been blog stocking me while I have been on my unfortunate hiatus from blogging and found you! I'm glad you did though. But I'm left with lots of questions. how come you and nathan live in different states? Did I read that right? I'll be adding you to my friend list now. I love the clutter& chaos name. Having 4 kids is craziness right now. Never enough time to keep up with all the clutter (although moving helped me get rid of some of it!)

    ReplyDelete