Friday, August 1, 2008

Fabulous Five Hundred

Okay, look at the little pink counter to the side. That number is quickly approaching five hundred, and that makes me very happy! So, I decided to do a little give-away. Anyone who leaves a comment from now until we hit five hundred will be entered into a drawing. (I haven't decided what I'm giving away yet, but it will be fun.) If you're lurking and not commenting, leave me a line. If I don't have your snail mail address, I'll get it after I pick the winner. Every time you comment, you get an entry, so you can leave several for more chances to win!

Let's hear from you!

Need a topic? Okay, try this one. What is the most dreaded thing about school that you're happily living without this summer? I know mine-- packing lunches!

12 comments:

  1. I'm dreading the routine. We like to "fly by the seat of our pants" around here.

    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just dreading the whole getting up and getting moving early in the morning so the kids can look good, eat breakfast and have all their stuff ready by the time the bus comes around 7 am. I have a hard time getting going before 8 so this is a very difficult thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I would be dreading the driving. My kids school is 25-30 minutes away. There were days last year when I had to do carpool both ways. However, this year I am going to give homeschooling a shot. No more spending 2 hours a day driving - YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Jen! You are so brave to try home schooling. I hope it works out well for you. And not driving two hours is definitely a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually not dreading it at all. I love the morning routine of the school year, and during the summer I find that the more laid back morning schedule really gets on my nerves after a while.

    But, I will second the making lunches thing...that gets real old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When does your contest end by the way? And would you mind if I leave a little link to your blog on mine?

    ReplyDelete
  7. tharker, you crack my up. This morning the counter says 499, so the next person here will bust the 500 marker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was 500 with this comment!!!

    Yay for you for reaching 500!

    ReplyDelete