If anyone finds my brain, could you mail it back to me? Today has been one of those days. Church was a nightmare for reasons I don't feel at liberty to discuss, but suffice it to say that there was major drama in the Primary room, and we may well have driven a very nice couple into inactivity. So, I came home and made dinner. Chicken pot pie, doesn't it look wonderful?
Except, here's the chicken that is supposed to be in it.
Sing with me now, "If I only had a brain...."
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

Oh, I hate, hate, hate Primary drama! I feel for you.
ReplyDeleteVegetarian Pot Pie is good too!!!
ReplyDeleteHope tommorow will be a better one!
That was too good to be true. Thanks for the laugh. Reminds me of me. You are great!!! MJ
ReplyDeleteI have had days like that--a little too often sometimes! As long as we can laugh about it I think we are doing all right!
ReplyDeleteSorry, but at least you didn't burn it! It is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh that is hilarious! What I noticed was how clean your oven was...is it always like that?
ReplyDeleteAmy