In case you haven't heard, the movie release date has been moved up from December 12 to November 21.On this same note, the whole fanfare surrounding Robert Pattinson is cracking me up. When they stood him next to Daniel Radcliff in The Goblet of Fire, no one batted an eye at Cedric Diggory, but now that the same guy is dressed to play Edward, he's suddenly a HUGE heart throb. He's the same guy, people. Those amber eyes aren't real.
Sorry, just had to vent a little. I'm just not that into Edward (or Jacob). I'm perfectly happy with my hot blooded, non-vampire husband, who, if you ask me, is better looking than both. :0)

Oh Edward Edward Edward LOL.... I'm not a huge fan of Cedric, the Edward in my head looked different. Although the fact that we are 30ish we probably shouldn't be drooling over 17 year olds anyway. My vampire will always be Keifer in Lost Boys!!!, Now that dates me.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I'm with tif-do on Keifer! Yowza, now that's a hot vampire!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still a little miffed that they pushed Harry Potter back to July. I want to see Twilight, but if I had to choose, it would Harry Potter hands down, anyday!!!
I like your counter!!!
ReplyDeleteI am with you on preferring my own hot blooded husband! I am not sure if I am really wanting to see the movie. We'll see when it gets closer.
ReplyDelete