Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Week In Photos

Yahoo! News always features "The Week in Photos" on their news pages. I like these short twelve or thirteen photo slide shows of things going on in the world. You can it here:
http://news.yahoo.com/week-in-photos

This week (September 5) it features a photo of Senator John McCain greeting a young man with a smiling couple in the background. I wish I could include it, but it's copyrighted, so that would be stealing. Anyway, the caption reads, "Republican Presidential candidate Senator John McCain greets Levi Johnson, boyfriend of Sarah Palin's oldest daughter Bristol Palin..."



That poor kid. The caption should have read something like this:


Old Man: Hey, kid. Thanks to me, the entire world knows you got your girlfriend pregnant. What do you have to say for yourself?


Levi: Er, nice to meet you Senator.


Future Mother-in-Law: Don't worry, sweetheart. If we get elected, all this humiliation will be worth it.


Levi: (Aside) Yeah, tell that to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment