Blogging wasn't the only thing I've been reluctant to try. While I have bought things on eBay, I've never sold anything on eBay. So, it's September, and I have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of old costumes that my kids aren't going to use again. Some are very nice, and I figure they would be the perfect start to my eBay selling. I don't really care if I make money on them because we've used them and are done with them now.
Did I list them? No. I'm too stressed about figuring the shipping. I don't have a mail scale at home, and I feel sort of stupid going to the post office and asking them to weigh all these dumb costumes so I can figure the shipping. What worries me most is that I'll figure the shipping wrong, sell the costume for 99 cents and then it will actually cost me money to get rid of it, when I could have just dropped it off at Goodwill. Anyone out there an eBay pro who can help me through my sell-crippling self-doubt?
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

I've had that same hassle, whenever I've sold anything on ebay. I love the tax deductions for giving to goodwill!
ReplyDeleteJason says there are a lot of ways to deal with shipping... he has sold a few things on ebay. You should talk with him sometime.
ReplyDelete~C