Sunday, September 7, 2008

About the Etsy store

Obviously my name isn't Jane. You all got that it was a play on words, right? You know like, Jack-of-all-Trades. In case the photo link isn't working, you can find my Etsy store at:

http://janeofallcrafts.etsy.com

Now, most of you who are related to me or have been around me for the past few years have seen some of these items before, but I wanted to make them more widely available. I'll take requests, too, if you have them. Yet another adventure I'm embarking on. I'm thinking this is a bad sign. I must be restless. Need to get going on that next book, so my mind is occupied.

Happy shopping!

Oh, and by the way. So far there are no bids on the cute little loafers. Maybe my eBay adventure will end as quietly as it began. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat site!! My favorite piece from you is still the breast cancer bracelet and earrings. Although, I get great comments whenever I wear any of your jewelry.

    ~C

    ReplyDelete