Josie says, "Boo. Meth."
"Blue?" I ask. "Did you make a mess?"
That's when I looked behind her and saw the log on the carpet. She wasn't saying "blue," she was saying "poo"! Stinker took off her diaper again-- then pooped on the carpet.
Is it Tuesday yet?
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

I am laughing so hard right now. I am laughing with you though, not at you ;-)
ReplyDeleteAlex is completely fascinated by the gopher story. We call them marmots here and we have one that has been visiting us lately. Very unusual to get them this far from the river. I can now guarantee that he will never hit one with his shoe though!!!!
Tell your kids that they are lucky they do not belong to me. This morning I drug both my kids through 4 second-hand clothing stores looking for a nice dress for my girls' weekend. I found two!
I do hope your tuesday is much better than this monday. My Monday morning was spent frantically cleaning my house and doing loads of laundry (many more to go) in preparation for my parents arrival and week long stay.
ReplyDeleteYou could be grateful that Josie told you and that you didn't discover it because someone stepped on the log.
Michelle, I love your stories, brings back so many memories. I am sorry, but I had to lol a few times, Josie sounds like a she has a little mind of her own. I had a friend who also did the duct tape thing, worked like a charm. I didn't have any of mine who were that determined to have their diapers off, but I did have a few front yard streakers. That's when we lived in town, not out in the country where we are now.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow. I sure don't miss those diaper days.
ReplyDeleteSeriously. You need to wipe Monday clean from your memory. Just pretend it never happened.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was only my kids who pooped on Grandma and Grandpas carpet. At least the carpet isn't brand new....
ReplyDelete