Lest you think from my last post that I'm some kind of saint, tonight I must confess, I've had enough! If the point was to break me-- I'm there. In fact, I'm going to bed because I can't stand another minute of this day.
I woke to my cell phone this morning. It was Nathan telling me that our real estate agent had called him. My mind automatically skips ahead to, "We have an offer on the house." But NO... no offer on the house, just the news that our chimney blew down and left a hole in the roof of our house that is now nine hours away.
I can't deal with this. I hate this. I want to crawl into a big, dark hole and stay there. When was the last time someone called me with good news?
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

I'm so sorry Michelle. I can't even think of something helpful to say except that I'm really sorry. Hope today is better.
ReplyDeleteI too don't even know what to say that would be remotely helpful, or uplifting...except, thank goodness you're not still living in the house....does that help at all??
ReplyDeleteHole? What hole? Do you mean the new skylight?
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! That really sucks! I think I'd feel the same way! Do you want to come hang out one day at my house this week? I could make lunch? Although that won't fix the roof it might be nice to chat :)
ReplyDelete