
The one I can't wait to tell when things go right.
She's one person I can trust unconditionally.She's the reason I learned about the gospel.
She was always there for me during our parents' divorce.
We've been together through good hair days...
and very bad hair days. :)
We both wish our behinds were still that small!
She introduced me to my husband.
She's the first face I look for at his family gatherings.
She's the reason I needed another girl, because I didn't want Mazie to miss this bond.
Sometimes we disagree (although not very often).
She's my closest friend. She's my sister.
Happy Birthday, Janae! I wish I could be with you to share it.

So cute! I am loving those sweet 80's/90's hair pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo, are you married to brothers? You said she's the first person you look for at your husband's family reunions. That is so cool!
Very Sweet. I wish that I could have that close of a bond with my sisters. We live such completely different lifestyles that I always feel like I am too boring when I talk about my life. :) I guess I feel this closeness with my mom, but it would be so nice to have a relationship with my sisters like you and Janae.
ReplyDeleteI loved the hair and tush pictures too. Sisters are the best. Sometimes I can't believe that my boys won't have that, but brother bonds are close too, right? Right?
ReplyDelete