In our little town, there are three Michelles. We're all about the same age and we all live inside the city limits. Every time I go to the library, they mistakenly look up the info on another Michelle. Strangely enough, Nathan befriended a guy at work when we first moved here, and his wife was one of the other Michelles. She and I have become good friends, and when we go places people call us "the Michelles." Between us we had seven kids, until last Wednesday, when Dwayne and Michelle had another beautiful baby girl, whom they named Adriene.
We went to visit them on Sunday when they got home from the hospital. Little Adriene is so tiny. It was such a change from lugging Josie around. Josie was excited to see the baby. I've always found it so interesting how little ones love other babies.
Tomorrow Josie is going to have her first haircut. I'll have to post pictures, provided that I don't forget to take the camera!
This week I am supposed to be cleaning and packing for another family vacation. So far, the house is still a wreck, I have several loads of laundry to wash, and nothing is packed. I don't even have the list written of what I need to pack. Maybe this is my subconscious saying that I'm sort of dreading vacation. Or, maybe I've just been selfish and spent too much time writing this week. So, what's on the schedule for today? Well, a picnic with friends, of course. Packing can wait another day. If I put it off long enough, Nathan will come home and pack his own stuff. (You see, there is some method in my madness.)
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

How exciting for there family... I can't wait to see the new baby.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the packing and getting ready for vacationing.
your kidlets are adorable!!!! Thanks for stalking the blog world and finding me. I now get to enjoy reading your amazing blog. yippee!
ReplyDelete