Saturday, July 12, 2008

Current Favorites

I thought it would be kind of fun to ask my kids about their current favorites. I generally think I know these things, but they always surprise me. Here's what they said:

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Mazie: a princess

Ethan: an explorer

Dylan: an animal scientist



What is your favorite color?

Mazie: blue and lime green

Ethan: yellow and orange

Dylan: yellow and orange

(We had a little trouble singling out one favorite.)



What is your favorite thing about summer?

Mazie: Swimming!

Ethan: We get to go on trips with our family.

Dylan: Nice weather.



If you had $100, what would you buy?

Mazie: Snow White Barbie

Ethan: A four-wheeler (He's been asking for a four wheeler for almost TWO YEARS!)

Dylan: Legos



If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
Mazie: Toys R' Us

Ethan: a four-wheeler track

Dylan: Legoland, California



What's your favorite food?

Mazie: Chicken Noodle Soup

Ethan: Tacos or Mashed potatoes

Dylan: Fish sticks or Lasagna

Josie: Fish sticks and tater tots (She devours those, and it's darn cute!)



What kind of car would you buy?

Mazie: a lime green one

Ethan: a Shelby (He actually said "Cobra" but I knew what he meant.)

Dylan: Dodge viper



What's your favorite animal?

Mazie: elephant (Where did that come from?)

Ethan: monkey

Dylan: jaguar (Sorry, Blackie, you've been dropped off the favorite list.)

3 comments:

  1. This was so much fun to read. I love to hear what kids are thinking. These kinds of posts are by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. I may need to steal it in order to come up with another post. My brain has felt made of mush lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! if I didn't know better I'd say Ethan is the most like his dad. but then again, its been like 10 years! I so wish we lived close enough to actually visit in person.

    ReplyDelete