Sorry, I'm too distressed to blog now. Give me a week or so, and maybe I'll climb back onto the blogging wagon. I'll start blogging when I have something positive to say. Please let that be soon.
Is that all we get?! Now you've got me wondering if the plague has hit your home, or some other major chatastrophe has erupted (which could be anything with a house full of kids.) I am hoping it is just the bumps and bruises of getting ready for the holidays and that nothing too serious has got you down. Love ya! Amy
oh honey! I hope you blog sooner than a week. Hope you are doing better soon. I need your snail mail address please. And do you by chance know Valine's snail mail address? e me @ marcisabin@hotmail.com thanks Michelle!
I know you have positive things to say, they are in there, you just have to be brave enough to look for them. You will get through this, because you are a strong, wonderful person, because you can focus on the good, and because you are a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves you and is going to hold your hand the entire way if you let him. Love ya and hang in there... it will get easier I promise.
I'm sending lots of love from freezin' cold Billings.
ReplyDelete~C
Is that all we get?! Now you've got me wondering if the plague has hit your home, or some other major chatastrophe has erupted (which could be anything with a house full of kids.) I am hoping it is just the bumps and bruises of getting ready for the holidays and that nothing too serious has got you down. Love ya! Amy
ReplyDeleteoh honey! I hope you blog sooner than a week. Hope you are doing better soon. I need your snail mail address please. And do you by chance know Valine's snail mail address? e me @ marcisabin@hotmail.com thanks Michelle!
ReplyDeleteI recognize that feeling. It usually means something huge or overwhelming is going down. I hope it all blows over soon!
ReplyDeleteI know you have positive things to say, they are in there, you just have to be brave enough to look for them. You will get through this, because you are a strong, wonderful person, because you can focus on the good, and because you are a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves you and is going to hold your hand the entire way if you let him. Love ya and hang in there... it will get easier I promise.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling stressed Michelle. I hope all is well.
ReplyDelete