Blog: You've been ignoring me.
Michelle: I've been busy, you know.
Blog: Not too busy to check your email and your facebook wall.
Michelle: I'm not ignoring you. I just need time to take care of you properly. Besides, I lost the cord that connects the camera to the laptop.
Blog: (sniff) But you found it, and you're still ignoring me.
Michelle: It's not you I'm mad at. It's the laptop. It's not charging the battery properly.
Blog: You said you'd take care of me!!
Michelle: All right, all right. I'll catch up. Read on..............................
Blog: What about Thanksgiving?
Michelle: I'll post about that tomorrow!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

You're so funny Michelle!
ReplyDeleteYou need to tell blog to relax and take a look down, because you did post 3 posts today ;)
Your present looks like lots of fun, and if I wasn't a total scaredy-cat, I would love to ride one!
Those pictures of Josie in all of her mischief are SO cute!!!