I read an article about these jeans.
They are the Signature line by Levi-Strauss, available at Walmart. The totally-slimming line was extensively tested by women, who gave it rave reviews for making them look and feel thinner. I made a special trip to Walmart (because I hate Walmart and rarely shop there) just to buy these jeans. I tried on two pairs. The Totally-Slimming in an 8 fit, but they were super stretchy, and made me feel a bit like I was painted into them. The jeans right next to them were non-stretchy boot-cut, but the same Signature line. On an impulse, I grabbed the 6. Amazingly, it fit and felt wonderful. I've been wearing these jeans almost everyday since I bought them. It's so nice to have a pair of jeans that I feel actually look good on me. And cheap, too! $19.68. That is the best 20 bucks I've spent in a a long time.
They are the Signature line by Levi-Strauss, available at Walmart. The totally-slimming line was extensively tested by women, who gave it rave reviews for making them look and feel thinner. I made a special trip to Walmart (because I hate Walmart and rarely shop there) just to buy these jeans. I tried on two pairs. The Totally-Slimming in an 8 fit, but they were super stretchy, and made me feel a bit like I was painted into them. The jeans right next to them were non-stretchy boot-cut, but the same Signature line. On an impulse, I grabbed the 6. Amazingly, it fit and felt wonderful. I've been wearing these jeans almost everyday since I bought them. It's so nice to have a pair of jeans that I feel actually look good on me. And cheap, too! $19.68. That is the best 20 bucks I've spent in a a long time.

I need to go check those out! I am in need of some new jeans and some slimming! Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteGood info. I've just spent too much on jeans recently and refuse to buy another pair until I can buy a smaller size.
ReplyDeleteI love to hear a good tip! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like a good pair of jeans!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering if these jeans were any good. At 20 bucks, it's a win-win!
ReplyDelete