Monday, November 24, 2008

More Good News

The last of the scab & stitches fell off Ethan's lip today. It looks so good! I can't wait to post a photo. I'd take one with my camera phone and email it to myself, but it doesn't zoom very well, so you'll have to wait a day or so until I get home and find my cord.



In other news, my sister-in-law enrolled me in a Facebook account. She said I really needed to be on Facebook. As I was going through the photos on my computer, I realized there aren't any good ones of me that I want to post for people I haven't seen in fifteen years to look at. Yikes! I'm so worried everyone will look at me and say, "Wow, she's really gone downhill since high school." So, at the moment, my Facebook profile picture is the absent shadow. Just call me Michelle the Mystery. No one can see me until I find a decent picture. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Ethan's lip is healing so well. That has to be a huge worry lifted.

    Ahh, the old profile picture conundrum....just spend the next hour (or so) taking at least 100 pictures of yourself. There's bound to be one that you like. That's what I do anyway ;)

    heehheee. It really never takes me that long, but it does seem like I take a ton just to find one that I sort of like.

    ReplyDelete