Friday, May 22, 2009

The State of Things

Tomorrow is the big day, and I'm almost ready. Now I'm to the point where I need things out of the house so I can see what else needs to be done-- those last-minute items and, of course, the clean-up. At the moment, here is the kitchen. All the cupboards are cleaned out, but everything is still in the middle of the floor, and I left a few dishes out for us to use tonight and tomorrow. Then I can close the boxes and have them ready to load.
The bathroom... I still have some work to do there.
The ever-helpful Josie eating a box.Here she is watching a movie with the boys.This is the boys' bedroom. Their beds are all taken apart, so I moved their mattresses into the living room.They have loved it!
My living room is the gathering place for all the boxes right now. Moving would be so much easier without food storage!
Josie making good use of those moving boxes...
So much fun!

6 comments:

  1. good luck with the move and everything to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you pack and take apart everything on your own? You are Wonder Woman Michelle! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we'll see you at the baby blessing for little Zachary 4th of July weekend. I love reading your posts! Particularly the one about the "Happy" adult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food storage is one of the hardest things for me to move, because I know we need to do it, but it's so stinkin' heavy to move. I really don't envy you at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pics of Josie! I am glad that all went well with them move and you and your stuff is all safely here. It was great seeing you guys for a little while yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally missed the moving post! I had to go back in the archives to figure it out. What a roller coaster ride you're on! I wish you many, many years of stability after this!

    ReplyDelete