Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Official.

We're moving... AGAIN!

It's been official for about a week, but Nathan just told his employer yesterday. Can we say, not happy? Don't care. Better job, better pay, cheaper living, and our families? We're going.

Now I have to pack everything... AGAIN. I'm totally looking forward to our new location, but the actual moving is getting me down. Nathan is going two weeks before me so he can start his job. And (thank you, thank you, thank you) my sweet mother-in-law is letting me send Mazie with him so I can actually get something done during the day.

I do feel bad that we had to kick my brother-in-law and his family out of our house, but it sounds like they've found a great new place, and I'm happy for them. We are seriously downsizing, so I'm sorting as I'm packing. The DI is going to get a very LARGE donation from this family. Oh, how I wish I could just fast forward three weeks, have it be the first of June, and be there-- skip the whole moving thing altogether. But, I can do this. I've done it before. At least I'm not pregnant. (I moved pregnant with Dylan & Mazie. Not fun.)

So, for many of my blogging friends, I'm headed your way. See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Wow by now you are a pro at this moving stuff! Good luck, and how cool that you get to be by your families again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't envy the move, but it does sound like it will be better after all is said and done. And to be back by family? Awesome. Good luck! I wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see you guys on a regular basis again!!!! The kids are so totally ecstatic to see their beloved cousins. Sorry about the boss being unhappy and the moving again after less than 6 months but hopefully you won't have to do that again for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ... you just barely got here! where are you headed to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you saying what I think you're saying? Are you moving in THIS direction??? That would be so cool!!! (well except for the actual moving part ;)

    I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to have you come here and glad to hear you're happy about the move also! I was helping Staleen today look through her new place to get ideas for flooring etc. Good luck packing. I'm loaning Sta all my empty boxes too from my move.

    ReplyDelete