Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Little Josie!

Josie turned one while we were in Washington. We celebrated at Grandma's house with cupcakes. Everyone was singing "Happy Birthday." I love the expression on her face. I had to get a close up because it was so funny.Devouring a cupcake. I don't think she ate any of it. She was grinding it up in her little fists and then dropping it over the side of her chair. Naughty little thing.
Josie opening gifts from my mom and sister. Nathan was mad that I didn't get her anything on her actual birthday, but hey, she's one and she doesn't really care that we bought them the next day on the way home. She loved Grandma's baby piano so much we bought her one. Nathan also picked out a V-Tech helicopter, which Josie was playing with in the car. Instead of sounding like a helicopter, it sounded like a machine gun. Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat. That's what I listened to for about an hour driving down the highway. The rest of the kids were having a grand time playing the piano in the car!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    Your kids are so cute! I was so surprised to see your comment. I will definitely tell Spencer you say hello!

    ReplyDelete