Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brand New

Okay, I admit I've been reluctant to join the blogging craze. I wasn't sure if I had anything to say that was so wonderful, it should be, well, public. But, here I am, sliding into the cyberabyss throwing my thoughts into the world. Let's hope I don't regret it later.

4 comments:

  1. i just wanted to say that your children are adorable and i LOVE your profile description. I'm a fellow mother and blogger =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle --- I too jumped on the blogging bandwagon just a few weeks ago. Needless to say I haven't posted anything since my original post (www.stuandjil.blogspot.com). Pics will come soon. I can't believe how big all the kids are...Josie is sooooo adorable...which is no surprise at all! Keep us updated as to any projects you have in the works (as soon as I'm finally done with school I might have time to read again!). Take care. Jilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to finally have someone to share with that would enjoy reading and catching up on our family. I started blogging last month and pretty much added all our high points since January. I had a no idea what bloggin even was until she showed me and I loved the idea so much I went right to work. Its a great way to keep in touch with those that are so far away.Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey michelle your house looks great ! If you decide not to publish Aimee and I still want to read everything you write. We really enjoyed reading your book. Aimee was inspired to start writting hers again so you have a following.
    this morning I'd thought i'd play the good mom and make sausage gravy and biscuits, as I was getting ready to slip the biscuits in the oven I noticed that there was a very large trail of flour out of the pantry around the corner and down the hall all the way to adam's room complete with little white foot prints, never turn your back on your kids. you'd think i'd learn this by now. incidently i'd just mopped the floor last night after trying to get to it all week. maybe that's why I could see the little white foot prints on that nice clean background

    ReplyDelete