Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hit him again, hit him again...

...harder, harder! I had to resurrect my favorite football chant, because Dylan is playing football. He looks so grown up in his pads and shiny pants. He's number 35. And, that guy with his head cut off is Coach and beloved Uncle Paul.

Right next to him is his cousin, number 44.

Dylan has two cousins on the team, which has been very fun, and unbelievably convenient for me, because my husband's brother is one of the coaches, so he picks up Dylan and brings him home from practice. I appreciate this VERY, VERY much.

Look out, little guy! I think you're gonna get tackled!


So fun! These pictures were taken at his very first game. He had so much fun hitting and tackling and running that he didn't really care that they lost. Since then, they have lost twice, and now it's weighing on Dylan. He wants his team to win at least one game. I hope he gets his wish soon!

As a side note, he gets to play his games on the same field that his dad and uncles played on when they were in high school. I think that is kind of cool.

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for Bryant to be old enough! I love football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! How can you let someone hit your baby? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to them winning their next game!!

    ReplyDelete