Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crash & Burn

On Monday my laptop crashed and burned. Not just a little, oh-do-a-system-restore and you're fine, but all out fatality. I spent the entire day on the phone with Dell trying to salvage my baby. I did nothing else, and the house seemed to be falling in around my ears. Josie and the homeschool boys were in constant motion with no supervision. Alas, the mess!

I thought all was well. For the past two days I haven't even had time to boot up the laptop until last night when I tried to put in a movie for Josie. Media Center crashed. This morning I woke to yet another blue screen. I decided to call when everyone is in bed. I may be up all night. Please, please, please let this be fixed soon!

2 comments:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is it? My brand new HP desktop did the same thing when it was less than a month old. I am sure it is because they mass produce those things! GOOD LUCK!! No mother should have to go through motherhood stuff AND computer woes.

    ReplyDelete