While visiting my mom at Christmas, I hatched a plan for a major revision of my novel. Mom liked the ideas we discussed, but I was still a little apprehensive. Would it really make it a better book? So, tonight I called my sister-in-law, who was the first person to read the manuscript and discussed the plan with her. When I started telling her about the scenes I was planning, she was sold that yes, it would be a better book, but I had to let her read the new manuscript when it was done.
I'd planned to start writing tonight, but here I am surfing blogs instead, and part of me wonders if the revision process will ever end. That would be the nicest thing about having a book published. It would be done once and for all! That said, I'm excited about the changes I have planned, and I SOOOO need a writing escape right now.
Amy J., I still want your feedback, so keep reading. I'll tell you about the changes when you're done.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment