I hope tomorrow is better! Everytime I hear about someone homeschooling I've always thought they must have WAY more patience than I have. I can't even help with homework some nights without getting overly frustrated. I think it will only get better now that you're past the first day :)
I love this post!! Thank you for making me feel normal. I had a horrible 'altercation' with Ella last night. Kids are crazy. They make no sense and are not rational beings at all. She was screaming that she was sooo tired, but she would not go to sleep because "Mommy read the book too fast". Crazy! If you are screaming that you are so tired, why not just close your eyes and go to sleep? How is Mommy in charge of that? I can't close her eyes for her!!!
Tomorrow will be better. Maybe your new school district (the Michelle District??) needs a 4-day weekend like Alex has coming up. District 81 built in FOUR 4-day weekends between now and the end of the school year because they wanted place for 5 snow days. And of course we have NO snow this year!
I hope tomorrow is better! Everytime I hear about someone homeschooling I've always thought they must have WAY more patience than I have. I can't even help with homework some nights without getting overly frustrated. I think it will only get better now that you're past the first day :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post!! Thank you for making me feel normal. I had a horrible 'altercation' with Ella last night. Kids are crazy. They make no sense and are not rational beings at all. She was screaming that she was sooo tired, but she would not go to sleep because "Mommy read the book too fast". Crazy! If you are screaming that you are so tired, why not just close your eyes and go to sleep? How is Mommy in charge of that? I can't close her eyes for her!!!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow will be better. Maybe your new school district (the Michelle District??) needs a 4-day weekend like Alex has coming up. District 81 built in FOUR 4-day weekends between now and the end of the school year because they wanted place for 5 snow days. And of course we have NO snow this year!