Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Monet

At the recent family reunion, Grandma set up painting on the tables. After the older kids abandoned the posts, Josie went and did some painting. I saw her through the window, sitting out there all alone, painting. I sent Mazie to check on her. Mazie disappeared and never returned. Later my nephew came in and said Josie had paint all over her. I was in the middle of chopping veggies for salsa, so I sent a reluctant Nathan out to check on her. Luckily, he took the camera.

Look what our little artist painted...
Oh, how she loves making messes!

5 comments:

  1. Ow! Not surprised but so nice! Just be glad that was paint and not expensive make up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be so happy you have these photos to share with her later! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see that she loves taking pictures too! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! Paint face and all!!!

    ReplyDelete