The Ferris bazaar was awesome! First of all, they had senior boys waiting at the door to unload your car in the rain. The bazaar was supposed to start at ten, but by 9:30 there were already customers milling around. Don't worry, thanks to that strong senior guy, I was all unloaded, set up and ready. It was a steady flow of people ALL DAY LONG! There were other soapers there, and I know at least one other company was selling skin care, but I did very well, especially for a newbie. Best of all, I got to see Victoria and her lovely daughter Ella. It was a fun day. I love the bazaar scene.
So, here I am, ready to do it all again. This weekend I will be at:
Island View Worship Center
1520 Fowler
Richland, WA
Friday, November 5 and Saturday, November 6th
9 a.m to 3 p.m
The church is located at Columbia Center west. Fowler is the road that leads down to Cash & Carry. Instead of going east toward Cash & Carry, you turn west off Columbia Center Blvd. There should be signs to guide you. Spread the word and enter to win an 8 oz cream. Post the info about the bazaar, then leave me a comment. (Eastern Washington bloggers only-- my apologies to all others.) I will enter you into the drawing. Come see me Friday or Saturday and receive a second entry. Thanks!
Come and see me there!

It was so fun to see you too! Ella now calls you my "lipgloss friend" since she knows she is getting your lipgloss for Christmas. I am looking forward to my b-day in a few days, as that is when I am giving myself your delicious-smelling chocolate soap. My bedroom as never smelled so good!
ReplyDelete