If you've ever been to Big Timber, Montana, you know that the town lies in the shadow of the Crazy Mountains. If you ever stopped to pee at the rest area between Greycliff and Big Timber, you might know that they used to be called the Crazy Woman Mountains because some woman went crazy and left her wagon train and wandered into those mountains and died..... something like that. It was a short stop; I didn't retain much from the historical marker.
Now, if you had ever LIVED in Big Timber, Montana, you'd know that just about everyone has a T-shirt or sweatshirt from Crazy Woman Trading Company, and what do they say? "Crazy Woman," of course. So, why does everyone look at me like I'm crazy when I wear my crazy woman T-shirt? Dang. I should have gotten the hooded sweatshirt, because then I could wear it everyday in the fall. Next time I visit......
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

I love my sweatshirts... and I have gotten quite a few comments when I wear them here in AZ, "wow that fits you perfectly" is the most common one!
ReplyDelete