Today I had planned to blog about my cute new haircut. Gone are the long, curly locks. I have an updated, razor-edged bob. I was supposed to buy a straightener and wear it shaggy at the bottom like everyone else, but I was already on my way out of town when I got my haircut and I didn't want to back-track, so I decided I would save the straightener for another day. However, after I styled my hair today, with its natural tendency to flip, I decided I may not buy a straightener at all. I kinda like it this way......
So, that was supposed to be today's post... BUT the living room needed more light, and I pulled the curtain to the side to let the light in. The curtain is held up by a tension rod, but the kids have lost the rubber stoppers out of the ends. When I pulled the curtain to the side, the rod came down, one sharp metal end toward my face, split open my nose and scraped off the skin under my eye. I went next door and had MJ tape it closed so I won't have a gaping scar, but instead of looking cute and chic, today is looking more like this:
Nice! I have mutual tonight, too.

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon. I do like your hair though ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi, I can hold some tickets for you. You can email me at chelseamahuika @ gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteYou could also have Tiffani get you your tickets when she gets hers and you could pick yours up from her. Either way is totally fine.
Cute new do. Sorry about the nose/eye problem. That always seems to happen to Moms doesn't it? I do highly recommend a flat iron. Since your hair is short I'd get one that is no bigger than 1 1/2 inches. Mine is 1 inch (I bought it at TJ Maxx) and I can also use it to curl my hair (and my girls). You can look on utube to learn how to curl with them.
ReplyDeleteoh no!!! poor you!! i do love the new haircut though!! Hope you heal fast :)
ReplyDeleteNow isn't that the way the cookie crumbles! I do love the new look! You will be beautiful again soon.
ReplyDeleteOh No!!! Your hair still looks great! Really...these kind of things shouldn't happen to us moms. But they always happen even when we are doing something as simple as open the blinds. We might as well go out skateboarding. Does it hurt pretty bad...cause it looks like it does. (LOVE love love the look of your blog)
ReplyDeleteOh, yikes!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you still look chic and cute. I can't wait to see your new haircut in person.
ReplyDeleteha ha!! the shot looks like a mugshot! :) I hope you heal fast and enjoy your cute new hair!
ReplyDelete